Thursday

Happiness in a box

One of the highlights of March is Blogging by mail, the brainchild of Stephanie over at Dispensing Happiness . I love Stephanie's blog... many moons ago, one of my friends dutifully researched food blogs and said excitedly, "Theres someone who hosts blog parties"!! Thats Stephanie! Full of creative energy. So I signed up for 'Blogging by Mail' and could barely contain my excitement.

I received this delightful package from Lisa over at Pittsburgh Needs Eated. Thrilled. To. Bits. A sampling of treats from the strip district in Pittsburgh Delightful candy, luxurious chocolate. Ginger biscuits, cocoa nibs! Poco dolce was outstanding - burnt caramel and sea salt - oy!! All carefully packaged and outfitted for travel.

Thank you, Lisa! I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed your thoughtful, generous gift!

In the meantime, as one package flew into Rochester, another left Rochester for Melbourne! I will confess that I exchanged a couple of very helpful e-mails with some very nice folks at Australian Quaratine . Many thanks! CakeLaw is well-travelled and a very good cook - and it was a lot of fun putting the package together for her. Most of all, thanks ever so much Stephanie for organizing Blogging by Mail!

5 comments:

Shaheen said...

Nice package! Can't wait for mine to arrive. I'm so excited! :D

Tracy said...

Looks like fun! You made some excellent suggestions to send. And the package you received looks lovely.

I may participate ... someday ... when I feel a little less buried...

Alpa said...

ooooh, cocoa nibs...i'm so jealous :)

ServesYouRight said...

Thank you for stopping by! Blogging by Mail was a lot of fun!

Smita

Rachael Narins said...

What a fab assortment of goodies!